Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Weekend

I've been trying to upload my photo, but I can't get the size right. Give me time, I'll figure it out.

Yesterday mom and dad had a bridal shower to attend. My human sister, Crystal, is getting married Sept 9th. For some reason I'm not in the wedding. I'm sure this is an oversight. Right?

Today mom and dad repainted the back porch and we spent a good part of the day out there. I snoozed in the sun. Then mom got out the camera. Ho boy.

This morning we went to Home Depot and BJ's. I love to go to these places. People stop to tell me I'm cute. One lady was sure surprised when she saw me! She thought I was a stuffed animal till I moved. Like my mom carries about stuffed animals? Humans can sure be strange!

Have a good evening until we meet again.

Sara.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Sara: Let me know if you want some help putting a picture up. My mom's getting pretty good at it, and I'll bet you have a lot of friends that would like to see what you look like. Which means you probably look like me, 'cause we're both Yorkies. Yup. Yorkies pretty much look alike, dontcha think? Happy New Year!

Love, Mary-Margaret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home